Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remeber that last blog....

...that I wrote and I was talking about my purpose for now was to be Jesus to those two specific people in my life that my heart was breaking for? Well I ask one of them to dinner so I could talk with her and get to know her. Let me just tell you something... WALLS CAME DOWN! I shared my heart with her and how I long for her to know Jesus the way I do and to enjoy all the blessings he has to offer. She told me some of her story and shared with my why she doesn't follow Jesus.

I left dinner in tears. My heart was breaking for her. SHE KNOWS THE TRUTH, she choose not to believe it and follow it. We are gonna hang out more and build our relationship. Seeds are being planted. It is just time to allow the Lord to root them and grow them if he wills.

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR ME AND THIS PERSON....Let's call her Mary{I'm not using real names for the sake of her privacy}.


That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment