Friday, August 28, 2009

New Things

This is something new for me. I don't really blog, well I never blog. Since I am at a stage at my life where ever people are coming and going and so am I, I wanted a way for people who are interest or who I don't get to talk to day to be able to stay updated with what I am doing. Then enjoy a little random blog here and there. So hopefully this will serve that purpose and hopefully I will be diligent and stay up on it.

For starters I recently purchased my very first car! YAY!! =) It is a 2001 Volkswagen Jetta GLS. I have been search for two years for a car. God, in those two years, was testing my patience and my ability to rely on him to provide me for my transportation. It was great! I find those times to be where I learn the most. When I am forced to rely on him and be patient. Am i perfect at it ABSOLUTELY NOT! It will always be a life struggle for me that's for sure. But, I feel that God has now proved me with a fabulous car! It has everything that I want in it and more! For example a SUNROOF! I knew that I wasn't gonna get a convertable and so the next best thing was a sunroof! It also has heating seats and defrosting side windows which will be really helpful when I am traveling to and from Hume Lake in the winter! It's really comfortable, drives well, great gas mileage, and all around a car fit for me! I go down to the dealership today to pick it up and drive it home. I'm gonna open that sunroof, roll down those windows, and listen to NickelCreek on the way back!

LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment